The Hour After Happy Hour (HAHH) Writing Workshop was founded in October 2012 by Mike Good and Dean Matthews. From the start, the writing workshop has proven an invaluable tool that has increased both the quality and frequency of our writing, motivating us to write, rewrite, and revise.
To provide a welcoming environment where writers gather and discuss their work. HAHH believes writing workshops are a helpful, if not crucial step, often missing between writing, revising and submitting their work.
- The workshop is free to attend and open
- Every week (except holidays) 7pm-9pm at the loft of Lot 17 in Bloomfield (4617 Liberty Ave)
- Two writers are workshopped per evening
- Writers submit their work to the group the Monday before workshop
- 10-15 pages of prose; longer works are negotiable
- 3-5 poems
- Other genre/multi-genre are great too.
- Attend a workshop to sign up for a future workshop. This process will help you decide if our workshop is right for you.