I find it difficult to believe this little journal, hatched in a hazy conceptualization at Lou’s Corner Bar after one autumn workshop is growing before our collective eyes into a concrete reality of wonder and panache.
Be there with us as the journal takes its first step on Thursday, March 27 at Assemble Pittsburgh, doors open at 7:30pm. This is a fantastic editing team. Is there facebook event? Yes. Of course there is a facebook event. Here it is. Tell us if you’d like to come.
- What else? Sarah Cunningham, of the Point Park Globe wrote a wonderful piece and took a picture that really encapsulates why HAHH is “neither happy nor an hour.” Tell us how nice we all look: Writers’ workshop launches literary magazine.
- I’m also immensely pleased to share a recent publication from a member of the AHHR team: Martin van Velsen’s flash fiction piece called “Over” was published online by Lascaux 250. Congrats Martin!
- Amy Hayes if our final reader! Looking forward to hearing some great poetry. You can read more of her work on her blog at http://plumintheicebox.wordpress.com
Event flyer for you to share:
- Deadlines pass
- One Day Left to Submit to the Very First After Happy Hour Review
- Workshop at Nico’s Recovery Room This Thursday (2/13)
- Journal to debut at Assemble, Thursday 3/27
- Achievements unlocked; Venue Change; Sprout Fund Approves Funding to HAHH
- Deadline for AHR extended through February
- Reading Assembled; Submissions welcome! – 1/1/14
- Reading, Thursday 12/12 moved to Assemble!
- Tripping on Pistachios